Aug 24, 2010

Television Fail

|


I don’t watch TV much. The last time I watch extensive amount of television was during the World Cup. But in the last couple of days, I was Internet-less most of the time. I had to resort to television, the old fashioned source of entertainment and news.
This reminds me of classic Comic Book Guy quote:

Kent Brockman: Excuse me, did you see the six o'clock news? 
Comic Book Guy: No, I get my news from the internet, like a normal person under seventy. Farewell, dinosaur.





But I digress.

Al Arabiya You ‘Twit’
A couple of days ago, I saw Al Arabiya’s report on the Twitter race between Britney Spears and Lady Gaga. Did you catch it? That was damn fine reporting, wasn’t it? I especially liked the part where Al Arabiya said the race is getting very competitive on the ‘TWIT’ website. Even more astounding was the image of Google Search  accompanying the report. Hey, it’s all Internet after all.

OSN, where details are not important
Between their shows, OSN Comedy plays a lot of promos, jingles and other crap. I don’t know if you’ve noticed, but they have their ‘OSN Top 30’. I’m guessing it’s the top 30 best moments from TV series. The number One spot went to ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ as highlighted at the bottom of the screen. That’s quite interesting...especially when the clip they are showing is of ‘House MD’. Hey, they are all medical shows after all. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Arabianism © 2010 | Back to top