Jul 29, 2010

[Photos] Tweetup

|
I had the pleasure of meeting few tweeps from Lebanon yesterday. It was my first tweetup and I honestly didn’t know what to expect.

I have to say, Lebanese tweeps are the coolest since Homer said “Do’h!”

The attendees were:


Thank you all for a great evening and special thanks goes to @FunkyOzzi (who I forgot to mention on Twitter last night) for organizing the amazing tweetup and @DanyAwad for suggesting it.
I recommend you follow all of them. Most of them are bloggers as well. I suggest you read their blogs. You won’t be disappointed.

I look forward to meeting all of you again soon.

P.S. I learned yesterday that there’s a Facebook page called LebTweetups. If you haven’t visited it yet, go ahead and do it now. 





6 comments:

Liliane said...

Was awesome meeting you too :)

Just want to add that @NaLoves and @LaraZankoul dropped by for a while as well!

Arabianism said...

Thanks Liliane - updated the post :)

Eliane Bader said...

what a successful tweetup
wish i was there ,maybe in the 3rd #smday ;)

Pascal Assaf said...

Yalla uploading the pics to LebTweetups :)
was nice meeting you yesterday

PS: where is ur twitter handler name in the list above?

Danielle said...

It was great meeting you too! hope we can all get together again soon!

Bahaa Fe said...

Nice meeting you all guys :) see you soon :)

Post a Comment

 
Arabianism © 2010 | Back to top